Sunday 21 April 2024
 
»
 
»
Story

Raaya by Atmosphere

Atmosphere Core adds third Maldives resort to portfolio

DUBAI, March 5, 2024

International hospitality company, Atmosphere Core, has undertaken to manage Kudakurathu island resort in Raa Atoll, Maldives, as part of its expansion in South Asia.

The resort that will be rebranded as ‘Raaya by Atmosphere’ will be launched on July 4, 2024 – the third Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts Island in the Maldives, and ninth globally.

Since the launch of its first property in December 2013, parent company Atmosphere Core has become synonymous with service excellence, pioneering culinary concepts, and innovative experiences, a statement said.

This has firmly positioned the group’s properties as a trusted premier choice in the Maldivian hospitality sector, the company said.

Salil Panigrahi, Managing Director of Atmosphere Core, said: “As our group continues at pace with ambitious strategic plans, by adding ‘Raaya by Atmosphere’ to our growing portfolio in the Maldives, aims to further enhance our Atmosphere Hotels & Resorts brand position of … ‘A New Experience Awaits’.

“Providing even more choices for our guests, we will include curating a signature Raaya Holiday Plan that blends in all the elements of a tropical island escape. These elevated guest experiences will be delivered with an unparalleled level of service at every touch point.

“I am confident that our group’s ‘Joy Of Giving’ ethos will resonate with discerning global travellers and ensure remarkable success.”

Accessible with just a 45-minute seaplane flight from Velana International Airport, ‘Raaya by Atmosphere’ is a sanctuary where 88% of its expanse is dedicated to lush greenery, leaving only 12% for living space – a testament to the island resort’s relationship with its ecological harmony and natural splendour.

‘Raaya by Atmosphere’ features 167 beach and ocean villas, six varied dining choices infusing local tradition and global cuisine.

The resort offers water sports, diving, a kids club, an art and craft studio, a mangrove walkway, a mini-golf course, three watchtowers for stargazing, and a spa immersed in a natural environment.

“Kudakurathu is a captivating island that combines the untouched beauty of the Maldives with innovative design and is set to create a distinctive destination,” said Ranjit Batra, President Hospitality of Kudakurathu Island Resort Pvt Ltd, the island’s owner. -TradeArabia News Service

 




Tags:

More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories

calendarCalendar of Events

Ads