Hilton opens 555-room Conrad Dubai
Dubai, September 18, 2013
Hilton Worldwide has marked the entry of its Conrad Hotels & Resorts brand in the region with the opening of its 555-room Conrad Dubai hotel.
Conrad Dubai, which offers discreet luxury and sophisticated style, is within a short distance of the city’s traditional commercial landmarks such as Dubai International Financial Centre and Dubai World Trade Centre. It is also a convenient 10 minutes to the popular downtown area, as well as to Dubai Mall and Burj Khailfa, two of the city’s biggest tourist attractions.
The company opened its Waldorf Astoria Ras al Khaimah hotel in early August.
John T A Vanderslice, global head, luxury and lifestyle brands, Hilton Worldwide, said: “Conrad Dubai is a stunning addition to our global luxury portfolio and a perfect fit within Dubai’s glamorous downtown lifestyle. The hotel exemplifies the true personality of the Conrad brand as a smart luxury retreat with a premium range of amenities, sumptuously chic rooms and an intuitive understanding of world class guest service.”
Featuring well-appointed and spacious accommodations -- including a mix of deluxe rooms, executive rooms and a choice of two different styles of executive suites -- all rooms offer rain showers, luxurious toiletries and the latest in-room technology with entertainment docking stations.
Conrad Dubai also offers the mobile Conrad Concierge app, which gives travellers the ability to customise details of their hotel stay before, during and after each visit via a smartphone or tablet.
Whether it’s pre-selecting bath amenities or checking-in while in-transit from the airport, guests can arrange access to a variety of features at any of the 22 Conrad hotels worldwide by using the app.
The amenities include an exclusive 5,500-sq m urban pool oasis on the hotel’s sixth floor. Set against a backdrop of tropical palms and lush lawns, the picturesque outdoor deck area features two pools, hidden walkways and private cocoon beds.
The hotel’s fitness and spa facilities include state-of-the-art fitness equipment and an outdoor yoga pavilion.
Conrad Dubai offers one of the largest meeting and event venues in the city with more than 4,400 sq m of versatile space, including two large ballrooms, three boardrooms, a business centre and 11 individual meeting rooms.
Rudi Jagersbacher, area president, Middle East and Africa, Hilton Worldwide, said: “I am delighted that we have introduced Conrad’s attractive style and service to this new market as Hilton Worldwide continues to expand our presence in the city. Conrad Dubai will cater to the needs of the ever increasing number of global, affluent travellers, and the sophistication of the hotel will perfectly complement the high-energy and vibrancy of Dubai.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador