Axiom offers HTC One Red in UAE
Dubai, August 6, 2013
Axiom Telecom, a UAE-based mobile retailer and distributor, has sold the first HTC One Red in the UAE.
The smartphone will be exclusively available at Axiom for a period of time before hitting other retailers.
The retailer also launched a promotion, where the first 100 customers of any HTC One device at Dubai Mall, Mall of the Emirates and Deira City Centre will receive a free HTC Media Link HD, said a statement.
In addition, Axiom will be offering a bundle featuring original HTC smartphone covers and screen protectors with every HTC One device, it said.
Faisal Al Bannai, CEO, said: “We are proud to be the first retailer in the UAE to sell the HTC One Red. HTC is an extremely innovative, increasingly popular brand in the region, and we are delighted to strengthen our partnership with them for the benefit of our customers.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show