Mazola records Ramadan sales jump
Dubai, July 31, 2013
Mazola, a leading brand in the regional food industry, has reported that sales of its oil products have doubled during Ramadan across the GCC, driven by the increased demand for quality cooking oil in every household in the region.
The sale of Mazola cooking oil grew 18 per cent compared to the Ramadan period last year, the company said.
The brand has recorded a significant sales growth in Saudi Arabia across all major product categories such as corn oil, sunflower oil and ghee. Although mayonnaise is not typically a Ramadan item, this product too has shown a decent growth over last year, it said.
In the UAE, sunflower oil brands enjoy nearly 30 per cent market share in the cooking oil category and Mazola has registered a major upswing in the demand for its sunflower oil, the company said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL