Batelco offers ‘world’s slimmest smartphone’
Manama, April 21, 2013
Batelco, a leading telecom service provider in Bahrain, has introduced the world’s slimmest smartphone, the Alcatel Onetouch Idol Ultra, with a top value package, featuring unlimited data.
For only BD13 ($34.26) each month, on a 14 month contract, customers will receive the device and benefit from unlimited data and 80 minutes of calls across all networks.
Alcatel Onetouch Idol Ultra has a slim case of 6.45 mm in thickness, breaking the record as the slimmest smartphone in the world, a statement said.
The model adopts a 1.2 GHz dual-core CPU, 1 GB RAM and runs on the Android 4.1 OS. It also features a 4.7-inch HD Amoled display embedded in a brushed metallic coating case with a trendy appearance and a comfortable feel, according to the statement.
Batelco Group general manager Media Relations Ahmed Al Janahi said: “Thanks to such a competitive offer, our customers can own an in-demand smartphone with the added advantage of unlimited free data allowing them to browse and download to their hearts content.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sony unveils new Bluetooth speakers
- Etisalat launches Apple shop in shop
- Samsonite launches new collection
- DGCX volumes up 51pc in November
- New shopping mall opens in Bahrain
- Souq.com launches exclusive tablet
- Qatar, UAE, Saudi lead retail expansion
- Jewellery Arabia sales top $28m
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection