Child safety store launched in Dubai
Dubai, January 19, 2013
"B-Safe", an exclusive retail outlet which will offer childproofing consultation and unique solutions for preventing injuries at home, at play, and outdoors, has been launched in the UAE.
Located at the Times Square Center in Dubai, the new store has been started by a mother and entrepreneur with a humble mission to prevent injuries amongst children in the UAE.
B-Safe outlet carries more than 200 unique child safety items, from window locks and latches to door guards, balcony mesh, banister shields, and staircase gates – all under one roof, providing ultimate convenience to parents, said its founder.
The outlet also provides value added services like home safety assessment, free onsite consultation and childproofing services, to encourage safer environments.
Commenting on the unique concept, Gloria Mankani said: "A year ago, while searching for childproofing options for my own apartment, I realized a gap in the market both in terms of products and intellectual knowledge base."
"In 2011, UAE witnessed multiple cases of child injuries and accidents, some of which proved fatal for children," she stated.
"Realizing the latent demand and much needed awareness and knowledge around the subject, I decided to gain professional knowledge in childproofing and collaborate with leading organizations around the world to bring the best of childproofing products in the UAE," she added.
An associate member of International Association for Child Safety (IAFCS) USA, and a member of Royal Society for Prevention of Accidents (RoSPA) in the UK, B-Safe offers unmatched expertise in the area of injury prevention and child safety.
B-Safe, she said, was also an exclusive partner of Childproofers of St. Louis, USA, an organization with over 20 years of experience in childproofing home environments.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder