Xerox wins Buyers design award
Dubai, August 30, 2010
Xerox, the top document management company, has won a design award for one of its scanners from Buyers Laboratory, the leading independent tester of document imaging products.
The Xerox DocuMate 3115 was awarded the summer 2010 “outstanding achievement” recognition for its “outstanding control panel design.”
According to BLI, the Xerox DocuMate 3115 offers users the ability to choose from up to six one-touch scan profiles by simply turning a front panel dial to the desired number that corresponds to a scanning configuration and destination.
Most other scanners tested either offer a generic scan hard key, or nothing at all, forcing users to make selections from the driver. Eliminating multiple steps provides DocuMate 3115 users with more flexibility.
“The DocuMate 3115’s easy-to-use design provides users with quick and easy access to the unit’s scan profiles, to save time and increase productivity,” said Joe Ellerman, test technician at BLI. “It’s amazing how one small modification can make such a difference.”
Announced twice each year, the “outstanding achievement” awards recognize break-through technologies and features that advance the state of the art.
The Xerox DocuMate 3115 is a new mobile duplex color scanner plus docking station developed with dual platform support for Windows and Mac operating systems. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign