Ooredoo, Disney sign content deal
Doha, September 16, 2013
Ooredoo is set to bring some of the world’s best-loved entertainment to its customers, following the signing of a multi-territory, multi-year deal with the Walt Disney Company Mena.
Customers of Ooredoo’s Next Generation Mozaic TV service will be able to access Disney Movies on Demand, Disney Channels on Demand and ABC TV on Demand via the Video-on-Demand services both inside the home and on-the-move with connected devices.
Top Disney channel TV shows that can be accessed will include ‘Shake It Up,’ and movies such as Pinocchio, Toy Story, Monsters, Inc, Cars and Pirates of the Caribbean.
The multi-screen agreement will enable customers to access the content via iPads, iPhones and PCs, besides their home television.
Waleed Al Sayed, chief operating officer, said: “Disney is a brand that is known and loved all around the world by children and families, and we are delighted to be able to offer such a range of fantastic family entertainment directly to our customers.”
Next Generation Mozaic TV offers a large range of content in HD picture quality, with on-demand features including Pause and Record Live TV and a Catch-up missed TV facility. - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Bahrain film nominated for IWC award
- Adnec seals strategic deal with Spanish firm
- Al Jazeera picks Canon as global lens provider
- Lebanese media group apologises to Bahrain
- Sharjah to unveil 'Islamic Culture Capital' logo
- Dubai set for star-studded charity event
- Top hotels set to compete in bell boy race
- New mobile app delivers strategic insights
- Akhbar Al Khaleej website wins top e-Content award
- Jeddah to host multi-sector trade fair