Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi launches summer offers
Abu Dhabi, June 26, 2013
Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi, the beachfront retreat on Saadiyat Island, has promotions for the summer, including special room rates, refreshing spa treatments, various water activities and culinary delights.
Minutes from the city’s Corniche and located right by the beautiful nine-kilometre stretch of Saadiyat Beach, the hotel offers the Hyatt UAE Summer Special Offer, which includes one night of free stay for bookings of a minimum of two nights before September 14.
The summer promotion allows up to two children under the age of 12 with two paying adults to stay free of charge. They are also entitled to complimentary breakfast, lunch and dinner when accompanied by two paying adults.
In addition, a 20 per cent discount is available in all restaurants and bars, as well as for treatments at the resort’s spa.
The resort also offers deluxe suites with private terraces featuring open air plunge pools overlooking the Arabian Sea providing the perfect getaway. The resort’s elegant Beach View and Garden View Suites offer guests a private sanctuary with a residential ambience.
Special rates for these suites start from Dh2,600 ($707) per night during the summer season.
During the month of Ramadan, the hotel will be offering a lavish buffet featuring traditional Arabic mezzeh, international comfort food and desserts. The Iftar buffet will be served daily throughout Ramadan from sunset for two hours.
Guests can also order from the restaurant’s à la carte menu afterwards. Iftar at The Café will be available daily from sundown to 10 pm. The hotel also offers corporate and private Iftars on request.
Guests may also choose from a variety of spa treatments at the hotel’s Atarmia Spa.
Guests can now take advantage of the new stand-up paddle and kayaking opportunities managed by Bake, the public beach right next to the resort. Rentals, lessons and tours are available for individuals and groups, and hotel guests can book their sessions through the hotel concierge. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad to fly three times a day to Moscow
- Etihad Regional to lease 4 ATR aircraft
- Etihad soars high with record $6.1bn revenue
- Plaza opens lounges at Bengaluru
- Mövenpick opens organic hotel in Egypt
- Abu Dhabi to expand trade engagement programme
- WTO in deal to promote adventure travel
- Iata cuts global airline profit forecast to $18.7bn
- Gulf Hotels plans $132m waterfront property in Dubai
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares