Holiday Factory launches in Bahrain
Manama, December 18, 2012
Package tour operator Holiday Factory said it has launched its operations in Bahrain with several 'exciting and incredibly affordable holiday package deals' for the Kingdom's residents.
The company said the Bahrain foray comes after its successful launch in the UAE market, and promises to revolutionize the KIngdom's travel industry with competitive holiday packages.
The system of affordable package holidays called ‘mass package tourism’ started more than 40 years ago and revolutionized the travel industry in European markets and other developed markets as well.
Now by Holiday Factory entering Bahraini market, everybody will get access to this travel model for the first time in the country, remarked Holiday Factory CEO Hakan Bakar.
"Bahrain is an unexplored outbound market with a huge growing mid-level income group looking for affordable holidays. This group wants to travel, but there aren’t really affordable options available to them," he pointed out.
"The market offers packages that are more expensive compared to that in the developed travel markets. This is where Holiday Factory will bridge the gap that currently exists. We are not only offering our packages mostly for half of the price as compared to the market, but also our packages are of a higher quality standard," he added.
Holiday Factory, said Bakar, offers packages with clear and simple pricing, with no hidden cost and taxes – the package price is the final price with no nasty surprises.
"For example; the package to Dubai for 2 nights costs $199 and to Istanbul for 3 nights as little as $499. The company believes that it will revolutionize Al Bahrain travel industry," he remarked.
"Instead of you having to spend time shopping around, we have already done this on your behalf by using our long standing relationships with hotels and airlines to obtain the best prices. Customers have the choice of personally and hand-selected hotels and resorts in each category and in each destination," he added.
Holiday Factory, he said, offers real packages which always include: flights, hotel accommodation, airport transfers and the services of a tour representative.
Holiday Factory is now offering packages from Bahrain to Dubai and Istanbul and quickly expanding its list of destinations.
Starting from January 17, the packages will be added to Beirut, Jordan, Egypt, Sri Lanka and the Maldives, he said.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport