Mr Light launches new LED head torches
Dubai, September 26, 2013
Mr Light, a brand for household lighting gadgets of the UAE-based Moonway Group, has launched 'Dhost,' an LED rechargeable head torch.
The torch comes with a range of advanced features a hands-free lighting application with enhanced power output and maximised batter life, said a statement.
It is available in three ranges. The M2 range, with focused beam has been made to provide up to 500 m coverage for hunting and camping purposes; the M3 range is equipped with a zooming lens mechanism; and the M4 range works for wide-angle coverage and intended for super heavy duty of up to five to 30 hours.
The gadget comes with accessories including a headlamp, battery kit, three pieces of Ni-MH AA battery 1000mAH, headband, rubber lace and a lamp pouch, said the statement.
Abdul Gafoor, CEO of Moonway Group, said, “The new breed of Mr Light LED headtorch is revolutionary and features the most advanced technology to provide the brightest light at the same time offer the best convenience to the user.”
The product will be available across leading consumer electronic and home appliance outlets in the region, he said. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’
- Philips launches Airfryer XL
- Mena online spending to hit $15bn by 2015
- China Homelife Dubai kicks off
- Acer launches new EMEA brand campaign
- UAE firm unveils new furniture collection
- Zotac unveils new edition graphics cards
- Canon launches 2 PowerShot cameras in Bahrain