Philips dealer names new MEA chief
Dubai, September 18, 2013
MMD, the company that markets and sells Philips LCD monitors and AOC’s range of products, has appointed Vineeth Sebastian as the new regional sales director for Middle East and Africa (MEA) region.
In his new role Sebastian will focus on growing the MEA markets, overseeing MMD’s and AOC’s retail and B2B channels and consequently work closely with existing and potential customers for both Philips and AOC brands.
MMD and AOC are both subsidiaries of TPV which is the world’s largest display manufacturer.
Sebastian has been chosen because of his vast experience and knowledge and extensive industry network. He holds a Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical and Electronics degree from Delhi College of Engineering, India, said a company statement.
Sebastian’s professional career of 13 years spans across roles such as Product/Sales Management and General Management, it added.
Welcoming Sebastian, Thomas Schade, the VP for MMD and AOC in EMEA said: “Our commitment to delivering outstanding display solutions and exceptional client service is proving to be a winning formula. It’s enabling us to attract the industry’s best talent and expand our products and services for our clients. These are certainly exciting times for our company.”
On his new role, Sebastian said, “I'm delighted to join this esteemed organisation that boosts two of the premier monitor brands in the world. The opportunities for Philips and AOC displays are significant in the region and as the brands implement their strategic plan.”
“In my new role I will try to strengthen our relationship and have close contact with our customers which I see as an advantage – in the end, it's always about good customer relations and customer satisfaction,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices