Abu Dhabi to host World Luxury Expo
Abu Dhabi, August 19, 2013
Abu Dhabi is set to host the third edition of the World Luxury Expo at the Emirates Palace from September 27 to 29.
The World Luxury Group has recently concluded two successful World Luxury Expos, the inaugural event was held at Burj Al Arab, Dubai in January and the second in February at the Ritz-Carlton, Riyadh earlier this year.
The expo showcases a selection of the world's leading luxury brands to an invitation-only three-day event to high-net worth private clientele from across the GCC region, said a statement.
According to Knight Frank's Wealth Report 2013, the number of high net worth individuals (HNWI) in the UAE, having a fortune of $30 million (Dh110 million), is set rise by 53 per cent over the next decade.
The expo will feature a broad selection of carefully selected categories including fine art, high-end jewellery and fashion, hand-crafted time pieces, designer furniture and exquisite table settings, automobiles, fine dining, private aviation, and luxury travel, said the statement.
All participating exhibitors are leaders in their respective fields, executing superior design qualities and constantly striving for the ultimate in quality and perfection, it said.
The brands to be featured include Porsche, Moiseikin Jewellery, Faustig Chandeliers, Gold & Co. London, B5 Art of Living, haute perfumerie House of Sillage, Cornelio Cappellini, Giorgio Collection, Mariner furniture (presented by Interiors Furniture), Giarletta Rosmundo, artwork by Marie Josée Primeau, and Dubai-based luxury Al Barari Luxury Villas, besides Döttling, which will present German superior safes, collectors pieces by Italian Gold Line, a presentation of The Royal Collection by Sony and the world’s most expensive headscarves by Kashperia.
Following the Abu Dhabi edition, World Luxury Expo will continue to Doha from November 14 to 16 November. Then the Expo travels to Kuwait in December and returns to Saudi Arabia in 2014, creating an annual signature series of events in the GCC region. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder
- Ex-Waitrose outlets set to reopen in Bahrain
- Swiss jam maker expands GCC footprint
- Toshiba Gulf launches Windows 8.1 tablet