EMS wins BlackBerry’s partnership award
Dubai, August 6, 2013
UAE-based mobility solutions company EMS has received a Partnership Award from BlackBerry at a quarterly partner meeting in Dubai.
The award was received for record-breaking regional sales of BlackBerry smartphones, and marks the strong partnership that EMS and BlackBerry have enjoyed for the last six years.
EMS is one of the largest distributors of BlackBerry smartphones and accessories in the region, supporting 100 mobile phone operators in 56 countries across the Middle East, Africa, CIS, South East Asia and Eastern Europe.
Babar Khan, chief executive officer, EMS, said: “We take pride in being one of the region’s largest distributors of BlackBerry smartphones and accessories, and are dedicated to supporting the evolving needs of the reseller channel with the latest in BlackBerry enterprise mobility solutions.”
“This award reinforces our vision to be the partner of choice in smartphone and mobility solutions for our customers in Mena,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Ajmal launches oriental fragrance
- Gitanjali group unveils diamond collection
- Sony launches new 3-in-1 Walkman
- Buyers flock to Dubai jewellery show
- Al Meera opens first 24/7 mall in Qatar
- Fijitsu scanners feature PaperStream
- LG launches new tablet in UAE
- Major jewellery expo opens in Dubai
- Weber renews Carrefour UAE partnership deal
- BMMI marks ‘Quality Month’