Kaya Skin Clinic launches new sunscreen
Dubai, July 21, 2013
Kaya Skin Clinic, a skincare provider in the region, launched its new sweat-proof suncreen in the UAE and Oman.
The new sunscreen is part of the Kaya Advanced Range, the skincare products range which is designed by dermatologists. The range includes products which offer unique benefits and cater to various skincare needs.
The sunscreen is an SPF 30+ water and sweat-resistant sun protection cream which delivers up to eight-hour broad spectrum protective shield against harmful UV-A and UV-B rays, said a statement.
It is non-greasy and allows the skin to breathe and can be used as a protection formula for sports, swimming, a day at the beach or during the hot summer days. It uses the liposomal nanotechnology and is free of Paraben – chemicals used as preservatives, PABA, zinc & titanium particles, it said.
Debashish Neogi, executive VP and regional head, said: “Since our inception, Kaya has always believed in offering a very comprehensive and customised approach to skincare. With our R&D team, we developed the perfect solution in our advanced product range with the Kaya Sweat-Proof Sunscreen. The new product offers a wide array of high quality and effective skincare solutions to restore the glow and vitality of the skin even in hot sun.”
The launch of the cream follows extensive consumer survey and research which revealed the need for a sunscreen which protects the skin for a longer duration of time and does not get washed away with the sweat or after a swim, he added.
Kaya Advanced Range is based on superior formulations and contain exotic botanical extracts and vitamins known for their efficacy. These products integrate perfectly with Kaya’s acne and other skincare services and are available at Kaya Skin Clinic outlets in the UAE and Oman. - TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices