Toshiba offers new all-in-one desktop PC
Dubai, January 30, 2013
Toshiba Gulf has unveiled its new all-in-one desktop PC, a slim and space saving device suitable for family use or for small home offices.
“We are delighted to bring the LX830 to the region as this desktop PC offers the perfect solution for those seeking to have a central hub where space is limited,” shares Santosh Varghese, general manager, Computer Systems Division, Toshiba Gulf.
The 23-inch desktop PC is powered with the latest third Generation Intel Core i7 processor that allows for efficient multitasking. It features a hard drive of up to 3TB, and a fast system memory of up to 16GB DDR3 RAM for a powerful performance.
Available with Genuine Windows 8, LX830 offers touchscreen functionality for an increased level of control through direct interaction with the display, allowing easy navigation or efficient moving of desktop objects. It also comes with wireless keyboard and mouse for a more convenient computing.
The LX830 features USB 3.0 ports that allow fast and easy file transfer. The HDMI input also proves beneficial for gamers connecting an HD console to the Toshiba LX830, thus eliminating the need for a separate TV screen.
While the full HD LED backlit LCD monitor makes the LX830 perfect for watching movies, the Toshiba’s Resolution+ feature enhances visual quality through converting the standard DVD video into nearly HD quality.
With its UBS sleep-and-charge feature, the LX830 enables charging mobile devices even if the desktop PC is switched off. It also features PC Health Monitor that helps detect system’s problems in advance.
The LX830 comes with integrated stereo speakers from Onkyo that delivers rich audio, eliminating the need for extra sets of speakers. The advance audio equalising suite SRS Premium Sound 3D offers a surround sound experience that complements the user’s viewing experience. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait