Ecco opens third store in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, November 28, 2012
Ecco, a global leading footwear brand, is extending its presence in the UAE with the opening of its third store in Abu Dhabi.
Dalma Mall will see the opening of Ecco’s new store this week. The 1412 sq ft store will offer consumers a selection of innovative, high quality shoes, bags, wallets and accessories.
Ecco is the only major shoe company in the world to own and manage every step of the production process, a statement said.
This ensures that consistent quality is then passed on to the consumer, it added.
Ecco’s new Dalma Mall outlet will offer consumers a wide variety of styles and collections to meet their varied needs.
Consumers at the new outlet will receive a 25 per cent discount on all products in store until December 3.
Basheer Ahmed, general manager of the store, said: “The launch of the Ecco store in Dalma Mall is in line with the expansion plans for the brand in the capital. Our aim is to provide easy access to comfortable footwear to each and every resident in the UAE. We will continue to deliver excellence in customer service, product quality, style and variety.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- HTC Desire 600 launched
- BlackBerry 10 Jam in Jordan
- Majid Al Futtaim to buy Carrefour's 25pc stake
- Carrefour to divest 25pc stake in ME venture
- Batelco offers BlackBerry 4G LTE packages
- RedTag relaunches store in Bahrain
- Rasasi launches new fragrance
- Microsoft unveils Xbox One console
- M&S to open first store in Lebanon
- Qatari group unveils $823m giant mall project