Fashion event draws 2 more top brands
Abu Dhabi, November 1, 2012
Two more big name brands are set to participate in the upcoming World Luxury Fashion Week set to take place at Jumeirah at Etihad Towers in Abu Dhabi from November 25 to 28.
Nina Ricci is an established Parisian couture house since 1932. A hallmark of elegance, it would become famous for representing femininity via a sophisticated luxuriousness yet intentionally relaxed style. Nina Ricci will be showcasing on Day 3 at World Luxury Fashion Week.
Making a much anticipated first time appearance in Abu Dhabi will be the Italian label, Ermanno Scervino, a leader in the international luxury fashion sector and renowned for his trademark architectural tailoring and exquisite couture pieces.
Ermanno Scervino said: “I am very excited about my upcoming show in Abu Dhabi and I look forward to personally meeting with our discerning private clients in this dynamic city. Abu Dhabi is a very an interesting market that is appreciative of true luxury brands, fine Italian craftsmanship and couture design.”
These high profile brands are joining the ranks of other renowned fashion brands on the World Luxury Fashion Week four-day show schedule, namely Carolina Herrera NY, Hervé Léger, Paule Ka ‘Black Carpet’ Collections, and acclaimed regional designers, Walid Atallah and Das Collection.
Marcus Reil, regional marketing manager Middle East at Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, said: “For more than one hundred years, Rolls-Royce has been the ultimate symbol of luxury and as a brand is well associated with everything exclusive and rare. We are delighted to support an event which aligns with our philosophy towards excellence in bespoke design and sheer refinement.”
The unique guest experience at World Luxury Fashion Week will be a five-course dinner indulgence and all banquet tables will be given the “VIP treatment”.
The staging, audio-visual and lighting have been configured around a “U-shaped” catwalk that allows front row positioning for all guests in attendance. The hospitality concept allows for each dinner course to be served followed by a fashion show during each interval, so VIP guests will indulge in the best of fashion and food in a luxurious setting.
World Luxury Fashion Week is supported by iconic partners Abu Dhabi Motors, BMW, Rolls-Royce Motor Cars, Jumeirah at Etihad Towers, Rowenta, Hästens International, Etihad Airways and Avenue at Etihad Towers. – TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal
- Samsung opens new outlet in Abu Dhabi
- Epson launches new thermal receipt printer
- Utoor Perfumes signs deal with Mezaj Arabia
- UAE group opens supermarket in Bahrain
- Marks & Spencer opens big store in Kuwait
- UAE clothing imports soar to $960m
- Samsung launches 2 wearable tech devices
- BlackBerry goes back to basics with new phones
- Philips rolls out new all-in-one displays
- Nokia unveils affordable smartphone range
- MAF launches new community retail concept
- Huawei unveils five new smart devices
- Sharp previews latest Intelligent Touch Board
- Fujifilm camera offers world’s fastest viewfinder