Philip Stein unveils watch collection for women
Dubai, April 26, 2011
Philip Stein, a leader in watches and other lifestyle products, has unveiled Swiss-made timepieces called the Prestige Collection.
These timepieces for women, with the original and distinctive Philip Stein design and styling, feature a case design in polished Stainless Steel. Unique details on the watch case and dial designs with double and triple layer construction enhance the exclusiveness of this dual time zone collection.
A mix of Roman and Arabic numerals give the Vogue dial a stylish yet classic appeal, while the Infinite dial’s pave diamonds makes this watch a timeless accessory, a statement said.
The collection consists of twelve new small signature case styles designed specifically for the female customer.
All of the new timepieces from the collection utilise easily interchangeable bracelets and straps with deployment buckles and come in a variety of colors from gold, platinum and deep blue metallics to Python and Alligator straps in ice grays and fuchsia pinks.
The watches in the Prestige Collection feature Natural Frequency Technology (NFT), which helps to balance the body’s flow of energy to enhance well-being. This technology replicates the Earth’s natural frequency as well as other beneficial natural frequencies essential for an overall well balanced state of mind and body.
The Philip Stein Prestige Collection is available at select Rivoli locations across the UAE.-TradeArabia News Service
More Retail & Wholesale Stories
- Origin offers a chance to win luxury doors
- Jewellery show set to open in Abu Dhabi
- Casio offers G-Shock in camouflage patterns
- AdvanTag to launch mobile app in Dubai
- Bahrain Duty Free plans $2.6m revamp
- Sennheiser unveils new microphone system
- Centrepoint opens 100th store in Dubai
- Panasonic to showcase top AV solutions in Dubai
- Alhokair eyes US, UK buys; plans debut sukuk
- 20 countries back Abu Dhabi jewellery show
- SanDisk launches 128GB memory card
- Canon launches 30x zoom PowerShot
- Bin Hindi unveils new 'Twenty20' sales plan
- Nokia tops UAE mobile handsets market
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- P&G wins product innovation awards
- Xerox names MEA general manager
- India's Bharti group mulls Carrefour tieup
- Etisalat opens retail shop in Dubai Mall
- Ultra wealthy to spend more on luxury goods
- Kuwait group inks JV deal with China jeweller
- MAF in deal to set up retail academy
- Samsung, UPB sign deal to supply AC systems
- Samsung showcases latest UHD monitors
- Unilever named 'employer of choice' in Saudi
- New Nokia Asha range arrives in Bahrain
- Canon launches 2 compact B&W MFPs
- MAF to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- Big growth seen for Mideast retail sector
- Rosette, GoExport enter partnership deal