Isuzu launches new truck in Saudi
Riyadh, February 27, 2013
Alissa Universal Motors, the authorized dealer for Isuzu Motors in the central region, has launched the 2013 Isuzu D-MAX, the latest newborn truck in the family of Isuzu series in Saudi Arabia.
This newest model updates the full range of Isuzu trucks offered by Alissa, which includes the popular Isuzu D-MAX pickup truck, Isuzu N-Series light duty trucks, Isuzu F-Series medium-duty trucks, and Isuzu CY-Series heavy-duty trucks.
The launch of the 2013 Isuzu D-MAX coincides with Alissa Universal Motors announcement of the opening of the largest Isuzu showroom in the Middle East. Strategically located in Riyadh, the new showroom will serve as the headquarter of Alissa Universal Motor the authorized dealer of Isuzu vehicles in the Central Region, the new facility includes the main showroom for Isuzu trucks as well as an outlet for selling spare parts.
The new Isuzu truck (FSR) that manufactured in Isuzu Motors factory in Saudi Arabia will reserve its place in our new showroom ready to be sold, along with extensive marketing campaigns to promote the Saudi auto manufacturing industry with the objective of gaining the long-term trust of companies and individuals in Saudi Arabia.
The 2013 Isuzu D-MAX is characterized by its enhanced specifications compared to previous models, making it even more practical, convenient and economical. The truck was test-driven for a distance of 4 million kilometers.
Considered as the ideal vehicle for work and family, the 2013 Isuzu D-MAX is able to accomplish heavy duty tasks for long periods. In addition, the vehicle is distinguished by its bold elegance and innovative structure as well as its interior design that takes wide spaces into account. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers
- Motorcity offers special service for Chery owners
- Infiniti to appoint Al Ghassan as Saudi dealer