Al Habtoor Group rebrands logo
Dubai, March 20, 2013
Leading UAE-based conglomerate Al Habtoor Group has rebranded its logo after months of research and careful planning which will be incorporated throughout the group.
Announcing this on Wednesday, Group chairman Khalaf Ahmad Al Habtoor said, “It is all part of the Al Habtoor Group’s evolution. The new brand reflects who we are. It is geared toward modernisation. We are a 21st century company with a clear vision.”
The new logo will be implemented effective immediately and will be incorporated throughout the group alongside the individual unit’s branding; including its motor division, hospitality, real estate, and publishing.
"The changes of the logo may be subtle, but the end result is striking. It stills consists of the letters AH but it has taken on a more simplistic and modern approach," he stated.
The company also decided to keep the logo green to symbolise natural elements of the environment, growth and positivity.
The Group’s corporate social responsibility (CSR) entities, like Emirates International School – Jumeirah and Emirates International School – The Meadows, will also be included in the rebranding.
"It will not change how we operate as an organisation, but will give us a fresh new look. We are proud of all our divisions and want the Al Habtoor name to be prominent and easily recognised throughout the group," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm