Taj Palace Dubai names executive chef
Dubai, October 11, 2010
The Taj Palace Hotel Dubai has appointed South African Joe Vock its executive chef.
Chef Vock has spent much of his career working in several African countries and has headed kitchen brigades at the Peermont Hotels Grand Palm Botswana, the Southern Sun group of hotels and Sandton Crowne Plaza.
Hailing from Cape Town South Africa Vock has been in the hospitality industry for 29 years .He is a member of the South African Chefs Association and also of Les Disciples d Auguste Escoffier.
Vock has plans to introduce new food concepts at the hotel’s signature restaurants and will be enhancing the breakfast and lunch buffets, a statement said.
He is also planning to add more theme nights and regular food promotions, it added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Egypt gathers 2.7m tonnes of wheat
- Iran seeks to speed up nuclear activity: IAEA
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan