Dubai event to feature top commercials
Dubai, October 7, 2013
More than 200 top commercials will be screened at a landmark global ad event to be held in Dubai from October 27.
The Night of the AdEaters, first launched in 1981, will run till October 29 at the Madinat Jumeirah Theater, said a senior executive.
Mohammad Qara'een, CEO of Kilograms Creative and Tactics, said: “Through the brilliant collection and production of Jean Marie Boursicot, the world has enjoyed memorable screenings of great films from the world of advertising, it is now Dubai’s turn to experience the special show.”
The show provides an informal environment for advertising enthusiasts to celebrate big ideas in ad films selected from all over the world, he said.
Jean Marie Boursicot said: “The Night of the Ad Eaters is well known as the best live museum of ad films from all over the world. We are excited to present this ‘once a year’ show to the fan base in Dubai, we welcome all advertising fans to experience this special global event.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Al Maktoum foundation launches Arabic promotion drive
- MBC, UN team up to offer aid in rural Egypt
- Al Maktoum launches Arabic promotion drive
- Access to talent ‘key to Dubai’s media growth’
- Masdar launches global blogging contest
- Millard Brown opens Jeddah office
- Global Aerospace Summit wins top award
- BurJuman hosts contest for mothers
- Dubai duo brings glory to Indian cinema
- 50pc of UAE youth on social media face online threats