Dubai event to feature top commercials
Dubai, October 7, 2013
More than 200 top commercials will be screened at a landmark global ad event to be held in Dubai from October 27.
The Night of the AdEaters, first launched in 1981, will run till October 29 at the Madinat Jumeirah Theater, said a senior executive.
Mohammad Qara'een, CEO of Kilograms Creative and Tactics, said: “Through the brilliant collection and production of Jean Marie Boursicot, the world has enjoyed memorable screenings of great films from the world of advertising, it is now Dubai’s turn to experience the special show.”
The show provides an informal environment for advertising enthusiasts to celebrate big ideas in ad films selected from all over the world, he said.
Jean Marie Boursicot said: “The Night of the Ad Eaters is well known as the best live museum of ad films from all over the world. We are excited to present this ‘once a year’ show to the fan base in Dubai, we welcome all advertising fans to experience this special global event.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Media & Promotion Stories
- Turkey could ban Facebook and YouTube
- Women 'driving social media industry success'
- 5-km long bridal veil makes world record
- Christie’s to auction Egyptian, Iraqi art collections
- Qatar researcher in 360km breast cancer run
- Wedding service providers eye $1.2bn market
- Kuwait DAI to start training programme
- Kanoo Group backs cancer charity event
- Reel Cinemas to open at ‘The Beach’
- Axiom launches #MyDubai photo contest
- Grammy winners to perform in Bahrain
- Craig David to perform for F1 Bahrain
- MGI to feature latest on-air graphics at Cabsat
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- OSN to launch Discovery's TLC in Mena
- Art festival treat for Bahrain fans
- '12 Years a Slave' makes Oscar history
- Culinary Arts Dubai opens new premises
- iKoo launches digital media JV firm
- Team promotes Canton Fair in UAE
- RAK charity run sees record participation
- Tussauds owner plans Dubai theme park
- Batelco provides 4G services at F1 testing
- OSN unveils current affairs themed reality show
- Book marks UAE-based Indian business leaders
- YouTube ordered to remove anti-Islamic film
- Book on young Indian business leaders released
- Alwaleed makes it to Bloomberg’s billionaires index
- Bold&Beautiful stars to race Abu Dhabi triathlon
- Paragon releases new Arabic dictionary apps