Batelco opens customer experience centre
Manama, September 28, 2012
Batelco has launched a state-of-the-art facility at the company's Hamala headquarters to showcase its products and services to business customers.
The new customer experience centre has been designed and developed around the needs of customers, giving them the opportunity to experience the latest innovative products and services.
Batelco Group chief executive Shaikh Mohamed bin Isa Al Khalifa and its Bahrain chief executive Rashid Abdulla were present during the ceremony attended by senior executives.
Shaikh Mohamed said the centre features all of Batelco's latest information communication technology (ICT) products, services and solutions in a convenient and modern location.
"Keeping up with rapid changes in technology can be a daunting task. Our new centre will be a great asset in providing a location with all of our business products and services available for demonstration under one roof, with the added benefit of having skilled Batelco personnel on site," he said.
Many customers, especially in the business community, had requested such a service that provides hands-on experience of the latest products, services and solutions, he said.
Experienced consultants are on hand at the centre to answer any questions and provide businesses with advice on the best solutions for their requirements.
Among the key products and services showcased are the Batelco network infrastructure, data centre, unified communications and collaboration and mobility solutions.
Also included are comprehensive physical and information technology systems security solutions, high-speed data and Internet connectivity along with all relevant management tools.
Abdulla said the centre would enhance Batelco's position in the market as an ICT solutions provider and demonstrate its capability in delivering customised integrated solutions to meet customers' demands.-TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility
- Ooredoo Q4 net profit falls 36pc to $140m
- Mobily, Etisalat team up for LTE roaming
- Batelco approves $84m dividends for 2013
- Etisalat Q4 profit rises 70pc to $394m
- Kenya telecom firm to join Etisalat SmartHub
- Aruba appoints new sales director
- Du enters $1.17 billion financing deals
- VIVA extends 4G LTE offer
- Batelco to update students with latest technologies
- Etisalat SmartHub seals IPX agreement
- Etisalat picks Alcatel for LTE network expansion
- Boeing, QCRI host machine learning forum