Inin, RKe sign strategic partnership for Saudi
Dubai, March 27, 2012
Interactive Intelligence (Inin), a leader in unified IP business communications, has entered into an agreement with Saudi-based ICT firm RKe Technology to promote and distribute Inin's range of business solutions in the kingdom.
The range includes Inin’s contact centre automation, unified communications and business process automation solutions.
RKe Technology now intends to broaden its scope to all market segments and verticals by the addition of the contact centre and unified communications solution to its product portfolio.
Along with promoting Inin’s solution range, RKe Technology will also provide value-addition services such as consultancy, custom development, solution integration and support.
“We have significant interest in the Middle East and in particular Saudi Arabia as it is the largest ICT market in the region. There is a huge potential for growing our business here and RKe Technology with seven years of experience in providing solutions to Telecom Operators is an ideal partner in this endeavour”, said Abdul Nasser Bangcola, country manager for Saudi Arabia at Inin.
“They have a dynamic and technically proficient team capable of customized implementation of our solutions for their wide network of customers. We have no doubt that this will prove to be a long and fruitful partnership.”
As per the agreement, RKe Technology will distribute the highly scalable Customer Interaction Center (CIC) IP platform from Interactive Intelligence. The solution provides a complete phone system for business users, combining Microsoft application integrations, and messaging along with remote and mobile access.
Mofeed Qaffaf, general manager at RKe Technology said, “We are very pleased to add Interactive Intelligence's world-class range of IP communications solutions to our product portfolio.”
“Businesses in Saudi Arabia are always keen to adopt solutions which bring about reduction in infrastructure and operational expenses and the all-in-one platform from Interactive Intelligence is sure to generate substantial interest. We are committed to working closely with Interactive Intelligence to provide our customers with all aspects of solution implementation right from identification to after-sales support,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More IT & Telecommunications Stories
- Aveva software for engineering plant design
- Nawras to upgrade VSat services across Oman
- Mobily, Huawei sign smart network contract
- Etisalat, Tata launch video connect service
- Talia seals new partnership with Thuraya
- 4-pillar approach for telecom operators to boost growth
- Dubai mobile emissions below global standards
- Nawras signs capacity contract with SES
- Etisalat showcases satellite solutions at Cabsat
- Batelco launches 4G LTE roaming
- Gulf Air clinches best innovation award
- Viva inks Pepsi partnership deal
- Du offers free smarphones on tablet purchase
- Batelco launches double credit promotion
- Cyber threats focus of Bahrain security talks
- Bahrain tech expo to honour innovators
- Scope ME named distributor for InfoWatch
- Nawras quadruples 3G+ mobile services
- Menatelecom expands bill paying network
- Du joins new global cable consortium
- Kuwait moves to create telecoms watchdog
- Batelco backs Royal Fund for Martyrs
- Egypt's Global Telecom posts $749m Q4 loss
- Red Hat launches open source BPM suite
- Batelco announces new board
- Batelco offers improved broadband
- You don't own phone numbers, warns TRA
- Tech giants back top Qatar ICT event
- Du to provide wifi access in public areas
- Zain finalises $800m, five-year loan facility