Kanoo Machinery wins top DP World award
Dubai, February 24, 2013
Kanoo Machinery, a member of The Kanoo Group, has received DP World’s Top Vendor Award held recently at DP World-Jebel Ali, Dubai.
The accolade was initiated by DP world in recognition of Kanoo Machinery’s exemplary performance and ongoing contribution towards DP World UAE’s success in the year 2012, a statement from the company said.
Mohammed Al Muallem, senior vice president and managing director, UAE; and Esam Khoori, director-procurement, contracts and materials management of DP World; presented the award to Shakil Merchant, divisional sales manager, UAE; Praveen Hubli, aftermarket sales manager, UAE; and Nabil Al Tawil, sales manager, Dubai.
“This is a momentous event for Kanoo Machinery mainly for Dubai branch and parts team for their collaboration in achieving great customer service thus strengthening relationship with DP world,” Bob Jennings, general manager, Kanoo Machinery, said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Sabic sponsors industrial innovation award
- Emirates SkyCargo wins top carrier award
- Maaden reopens phosphate, ammonia plants
- GCC exports over 80pc of petchem production
- Harris Pye opens Dubai office
- 14pc UAE GDP 'comes from logistics'
- Maersk plans to double freight charges
- GB Auto boosted by record sales revenues
- Dutch shipyard to build 14 terminal tugs for KOC
- Drydocks chairman gets top honour