Kanoo Machinery wins top DP World award
Dubai, February 24, 2013
Kanoo Machinery, a member of The Kanoo Group, has received DP World’s Top Vendor Award held recently at DP World-Jebel Ali, Dubai.
The accolade was initiated by DP world in recognition of Kanoo Machinery’s exemplary performance and ongoing contribution towards DP World UAE’s success in the year 2012, a statement from the company said.
Mohammed Al Muallem, senior vice president and managing director, UAE; and Esam Khoori, director-procurement, contracts and materials management of DP World; presented the award to Shakil Merchant, divisional sales manager, UAE; Praveen Hubli, aftermarket sales manager, UAE; and Nabil Al Tawil, sales manager, Dubai.
“This is a momentous event for Kanoo Machinery mainly for Dubai branch and parts team for their collaboration in achieving great customer service thus strengthening relationship with DP world,” Bob Jennings, general manager, Kanoo Machinery, said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Industry, Logistics & Shipping Stories
- Johnson Controls, Hitachi in AC venture
- OICT installs nextgen cranes at Sohar Port
- Saudi petchem giants eye share-swap merger in 2014
- Expo focus on UAE manufacturing sector
- Abu Dhabi port sets container throughput record
- Alba unit to mark HSE week
- Mideast air freight growth up 12.3pc
- Tycoon Sawiris announces $1bn Egypt investment
- Drydocks to build giant jack-up rigs in Dubai
- iMENA unveils big Saudi investment plans