Bahrain sees e-learning milestone
Manama, November 4, 2012
More than 177,600 students and administrative staff are now clicking on to Bahrain’s e-learning system, said a senior government official.
Education Minister Dr Majid Al Nuaimi said the system, part of His Majesty King Hamad’s Project for Future Schools, has expanded its capacity, accoding to a report in our sister publication the Gulf Daily News.
He also announced that the number logging into the system, including students, teachers and parents, has reached 568,000. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- DFM opens educational trading floor at varsity
- Bahrain SMEs sector 'vital to economy'
- Bahrain to host entrepreneurship forum
- HBMeU, Fujairah College sign education pact
- Oil industry struggling to attract women, says survey
- Etihad, HCT sign pact for education centre
- Workplace diversity focus of forum
- Deloitte in Islamic finance deal
- NBAD partners with top business school
- MBS to launch new MBA programme in Dubai