Bahrain sees e-learning milestone
Manama, November 4, 2012
More than 177,600 students and administrative staff are now clicking on to Bahrain’s e-learning system, said a senior government official.
Education Minister Dr Majid Al Nuaimi said the system, part of His Majesty King Hamad’s Project for Future Schools, has expanded its capacity, accoding to a report in our sister publication the Gulf Daily News.
He also announced that the number logging into the system, including students, teachers and parents, has reached 568,000. – TradeArabia News Service
More Education, HR & Training Stories
- Oman Air to invest heavily in staff training
- Gulf states at forefront in education technology
- Tamkeen to support 22 firms at expo
- Corporate culture 'plays vital role'
- Bahrain to build new hangar for aviation students
- Wataniya sponsors graduation event
- 16 WCMC-Q students complete programme
- AUS, du ink $1.36m scholarship agreement
- Emal to pursue Emiratisation at Fujairah fair
- Job opportunities set to rise 3pc in UAE