Imdaad Qatar wins Blue Salon FM contract
Dubai, September 30, 2013
Imdaad Qatar, a facilities management (FM) company based in Qatar, has secured a five-year contract in the country with Blue Salon, a leading retailer and wholesale distributor of premium and luxury brands.
Under the terms of agreement, Imdaad Qatar will provide maintenance and cleaning services for over 50 Blue Saloon outlets across the country.
The deal marks a major milestone for Imdaad Qatar, which was established in 2012 as a partnership between Imdaad, a premier provider of integrated FM solutions in the UAE, and Abuissa Holding (AIH), a top business conglomerates in the Middle East.
Imdaad Qatar aims to leverage the growing demand for specialized FM services in Qatar while complementing Imdaad’s regional expansion plans for 2012 to 2017.
“Imdaad Qatar is off to a great start with its contract with Blue Salon, an organization that is a household name in luxury within one of the world’s richest consumer markets,” said Jamal Abdulla Lootah, CEO, Imdaad.
“This reflects the great trust and confidence that major players are willing to extend to the Imdaad brand. We look forward to more strategic partnerships that we will use as platforms to raise the bar for facilities management in Qatar and across the region.”
Founded in 1981, Blue Salon epitomizes the best in fashion, watches, jewelry, perfumes and cosmetics in Qatar. It currently manages over 55 retail outlets with plans to double the number in the next five years.
Blue Salon represents several renowned global brands such as Guess, Swarovski, Dunhill, Breitling, and Samsonite, among others. – TradeArabia News Service
Tags: facilities management |
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Tamleek opens new office in Dubai
- $29m allocated for Bahrain drainage projects
- Indian group plans $300m Bahrain Bay investment
- Drake and Scull awards key supply contract
- FCC wins $702m Doha metro line contract
- SPF Realty sees Dubai project success
- Abu Dhabi set for big property show
- Aldar working on $1.5bn UAE housing projects
- Gulf Finance House to start $3bn Tunisia project
- Abu Dhabi to see 10pc surge in new homes
- Saudi construction sector booming on new contracts
- Emaar offers 330 apartments in MBR City
- Dubai Design District sees big demand
- HUGE DEAL: Arabtec inks $40bn Egypt housing project
- Galfar ex-CEO gets 15 years' jail over bribes
- $32m BFH car park work underway
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District