CPC takes part in Jeddah national conference
Jeddah, May 6, 2013
Construction Products Holding Company (CPC) recently participated in the national conference and exhibition for the productive families – ‘Made in Saudi Arabia’ – which took place in Jeddah.
Dr Faysal Alaquil, CPC director of business development and head of social responsibility department, delivered a speech titled ‘creating the markets for productive families’. “CPC’s role, as a national company, is to ensure that their corporate social responsibility programme enhances the development of the society that they are part of.”
The conference highlighted a number of institutional-based national initiatives that support the efforts of productive families, the strategic importance of the concept of productive families in modern global economies, as well as review and extract lessons learned from the experiences of developed countries that have embarked on programs to support productive families.
“This includes empowering and enriching the lives of individuals by localising and nationalising jobs through supporting youth training programmes in new and promising areas of business,” Alaquil added.
The event was held under the patronage of Prince Khaled Alfaysal, Governor of Makkah Region, at the Jeddah Hilton Hotel. - TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Manara residential project on track
- Duqm completes airfields infrastructure work
- House prices hit new peak, led by emerging Asia
- Tunelling experts to meet in Dubai
- New mortgage rules to drive UAE property boom
- Sub-Saharan real estate set for big growth
- Cluttons names professional services head
- Hill wins key Doha tower project
- Dubai wins Expo 2020 with HOK masterplan
- UAE property group to invest $54m in Turkey