Modern building technologies on Jeddah show
Jeddah, April 4, 2013
The diversity of modern technologies and materials in the field of the construction, interior decoration and design objects will be the focus for a major upcoming building and interiors exhibition in Jeddah.
The 22nd edition of Saudi Building and Interiors Exhibition (SBIE) will take place from April 14 to April 17, 2013 at the Jeddah Center for Forums and Events.
The exhibition organised by Al-Harithy Company for Exhibitions (ACE) will present a platform to find out about the latest building and interiors industry developments, assess the competition and network with specialist contractors, equipment and material suppliers, as well as solution providers.
The show will include building materials and hardware, climate control, construction equipment and tools, electricity and lighting, environmental conservation, marble, granite and stone, technology safety, security and fire prevention, water technology as well as waste management.
Interiors for hotels and leisure, office environment, outdoors and landscape design, schools and hospitals, shopping malls and restaurants and the home will also be featured.
Zahoor Siddique, vice president of Al Harithy Company for Exhibitions said: “Saudi Arabia is emerging as the fastest growing construction market in the world. The vast country has become the land of opportunity for its ever-booming building and construction sector and related machinery. Saudi Building and Interiors Exhibition (SBIE) will serve the SR285 billion ($75.9 billion) worth of projects announced in the Kingdom’s annual budget.”
The comprehensive showcase includes the three broad categories of building, interiors and construction machinery thus providing one platform to evaluate and source products and services.
National country groups and individual companies from Bahrain, China, Egypt, Lebanon, Malaysia, Turkey and UAE will present an array of products and services covering the entire spectrum of the building, construction and interiors industries.
Held alongside SBIE, the Construction Machinery Showcase, organised jointly between Dubai-based publishing house CPI and ACE, will be the largest heavy construction machinery event in the region occupying over 20,000 sq m of outdoor space.
Held in parallel will be a high profile symposium addressing topical issues and latest developments and challenges in the field organized by the Saudi Quality Council addressed by leading experts in the industry. – TradeArabia News Service
Tags: Jeddah |
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum