Top mobile crane set for Bahrain launch
Manama, March 20, 2013
Sarens Nass Middle East (SNME), a strategic business unit of Abdulla Nass Group, is set to introduce the Liebherr mobile crane (LTM 1500-8.1), billed as one of the strongest mobile cranes, into Bahrain's construction industry tomorrow.
The 500-tonne LTM 1500-8.1 is being launched at the Bahrain International Circuit by SNME as a part of the celebration to commemorate its 10th anniversary, reported the Gulf Daily News, our sister publication.
Headquartered in the kingdom, SNME started off with a 25-crane fleet, which has since grown to about 300 units whilst the company expanded into Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman and UAE.
"Through this event we wish to thank our valued customers, suppliers and well-wishers for their continuous support and co-operation to achieve this milestone," said SNME director Sami A Nass.
"Sarens Nass' fantastic growth, the success we have enjoyed with our partners and the innovations we engineered over the last 10 years has further driven our passion to deliver excellence," he said.
The launch event will be attended by top officials from SNME, the Nass Group along with SNME director and Sarens Belgium president Ludo Sarens. It will also feature a live demonstration of the crane's functions and features.
"It is a matter of pride for Sarens Nass that we are the first Bahraini company in entire GCC region that specialises in the provision of crane services, heavy lift and shift solutions," said SNME general manager Saeed Malik.
"We will ensure that the joint venture will continue to provide value added service in the years to come," he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Bahrain awards $5.8m project tenders
- Spinneys to set up distribution centre at Kizad
- Dubai unveils $300m hitech 'green' city project
- Deyaar plans $245m Dubai complex
- IFA unveils $272m Dubai mixed-use project
- CBRE tops Fortune’s most admired firms list
- Kuwait's real estate sales hit $1.1bn in Jan
- Dubai RTA awards $27m roads contract
- Work to start on Bahrain beach project
- Damac launches luxury apartments at Expo site
- Kuwaitis top GCC property buyers in Oman
- Rubber World to showcase at Big 5 Saudi
- Tool to help create effective property listings
- 'Smart' move by Dubai Design District
- Drake unit wins $13m contract in India
- Solar-powered cleaning boats launched in Sharjah
- $27m Expo Hotel Sharjah deal signed
- Arabtec unit wins $282m Emaar contract
- Abu Dhabi to host pool & spa expo
- ADCM unit secures $213m bridging loan
- Cluttons Dubai launches new luxury apartments
- Dubai developer Damac profits triple to $641m
- Dubai to start work on $544m water canal
- Dubai property market can absorb 25,000 units
- Jones Lang LaSalle renamed 'JLL'
- Aldar raises synergy estimate from Sorouh merger
- UAE industrial property sector keeps up growth
- Dubai residential property prices up 26pc
- Majid Al Futtaim to build new mall in Dubai IMPZ
- 300 firms to take part in Dubai property forum