Bahrain pipeline project on track
Manama, January 15, 2013
Samsung Engineering and their Bahrain subcontractors ECop are on track to complete the new 16 km-long deep gravity sewer (DGS) pipeline under the Muharraq Sewage Treatment Plant (MSTP) project by year end, said a report.
The MSTP project coming up in Hidd area of the Kingdom will also see a 891.25 metre long DN 1800 sea crossing, the longest in the Middle East being set up, the Bahrain News Agency said citing a senior Samsung official.
"The entire pipeline is a special once since it is laid under the sea," said the project director SD Min. “The pipeline connects shaft 47 to the pumping station. With this achievement, we have completed 52 per cent of the DGS pipeline," he added.
More Construction & Real Estate Stories
- Big demand for housing projects at KAEC
- Bahrain real estate prices slump
- Staff shortage hits Bahrain projects
- DWC to build new agent warehouses
- Arabtec appoints new HR officer
- Sodic appoints new financial officer
- Avant in distribution deal with Danube, Al Taif
- Egypt says disputes with Damac are resolved
- Abu Dhabi TDIC picks up Yardi voyager
- Dubai group announces $1bn Viceroy hotel project