Alshamel sets up regional HQ in Dubai
Kuwait, October 9, 2013
Alshamel Travel, a leading travel management company in the region, has opened its regional headquarters for corporate travel services and its partnership with Carlson Wagonlit Travel in Dubai.
The new unit will be headed by Rosanna Croft, as director of corporate travel services, in addition to her current role as Alshamel Travel’s military and government travel services director.
Amr Hussain has been appointed as head of commercial and program management, Stephen McGuire as head of operations and Rania Moustafa as business development manager, who will be part of the team in Dubai.
The unit will be supported by a supplier management unit, headed by Sanjiv Gandhi; an MICE services division, headed by Alaa Fouad; and a Regional Contact Center, headed by Charles Pinho.
Yousef Al-Essa, chairman, said: “This is a step in the right direction for Alshamel Travel and I am certain Rosanna and her team are up to the task of heading up our corporate travel division in addition to her current responsibilities. Dubai is an ideal location to centralise our operations, as it is a regional hub for many of our multi-national and global clients.
“As a CWT partner in Kuwait, UAE, Qatar, Oman and Bahrain, we share CWT’s commitment and dedication to delivering the very best travel management services to clients across the GCC.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria