Ferrari Abu Dhabi to open all days
Abu Dhabi, September 12, 2013
Ferrari World Abu Dhabi theme park is set to operate seven days a week starting from September 30.
“Our move to a 365-days-a-year operation was prompted by the growing entertainment demand on Yas Island, which is now firmly established as a regional leisure destination,” said Mike Oswald, the general manager.
“We opened on several Mondays in the past to meet high demand during major holiday seasons and the response from visitors and travel partners was very positive. The seven-day operation also fits perfectly with the continuous entertainment offering available on Yas Island through other key attractions such as YasWaterworld,” he added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief
- Best Western opens in Thailand
- Emirates launches Kabul route
- Ayla appoints new HR director
- Cavotec to showcase new GSE at Kuwait forum
- Flynas to launch Madinah hub
- Kuwait Airways may issue bonds to fund Airbus deal
- Emirates launches longest A380 flight
- Abu Dhabi hotels see guest nights soar 26pc
- Oman Air- Turkish Airlines in codeshare deal