Nasair unveils special national day offer
Riyadh, September 9, 2013
Saudi Arabia’s lowcost airline nasair has announced a special fare of SR83 ($22.1) on all its domestic and international flights till September 23 to mark the kingdom's 83rd National Day.
The promotion offer covers all domestic and international flights leaving from the Kingdom and back including the UAE, Kuwait, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Sudan, and Turkey, said a statement from the Saudi carrier.
Commenting on the initiative, Wael Al Sarhan, the director of Marketing and Communication, said: “We are proud to be Saudi’s national air carrier and we always look for every opportunity to engage and connect with our customers."
"This unique and innovative promotion is one of many very special and exciting offers that nasair extends to its passengers to celebrate key national events within our airports and onboard our domestic and international flights,” stated Al Sarhan.
Established in 2007, nasair has till date carried over 12 million passengers on 110,000 flights, having won the trust and confidence of customers within a very short time since it was launched, he noted.
Currently, nasair operates more than 950 flights per week on 88 domestic and international routes, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport
- EU awaits surge in UAE corporate travellers