Nasair unveils special national day offer
Riyadh, September 9, 2013
Saudi Arabia’s lowcost airline nasair has announced a special fare of SR83 ($22.1) on all its domestic and international flights till September 23 to mark the kingdom's 83rd National Day.
The promotion offer covers all domestic and international flights leaving from the Kingdom and back including the UAE, Kuwait, Egypt, Jordan, Lebanon, Sudan, and Turkey, said a statement from the Saudi carrier.
Commenting on the initiative, Wael Al Sarhan, the director of Marketing and Communication, said: “We are proud to be Saudi’s national air carrier and we always look for every opportunity to engage and connect with our customers."
"This unique and innovative promotion is one of many very special and exciting offers that nasair extends to its passengers to celebrate key national events within our airports and onboard our domestic and international flights,” stated Al Sarhan.
Established in 2007, nasair has till date carried over 12 million passengers on 110,000 flights, having won the trust and confidence of customers within a very short time since it was launched, he noted.
Currently, nasair operates more than 950 flights per week on 88 domestic and international routes, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief
- Best Western opens in Thailand