Etihad expands loyalty programme
Abu Dhabi, August 29, 2013
Etihad Airways, the UAE’s national airline, has extended BusinessConnect, its loyalty programme for businesses to 11 new markets.
The markets include Bahrain, Belarus, Kuwait, Lebanon, Malaysia, Nepal, the Netherlands, Oman, the Philippines, Qatar and Thailand, said a statement.
The mileage earning programme is targeted at the small to medium-sized enterprise (SME) sector, offering opportunities and benefits for companies who fly with Etihad Airways, it said.
Registered BusinessConnect customers will be able to earn Etihad Guest Miles every time one of their employees takes a flight.
The guest miles can be earned on all Etihad Airways tickets booked on the airline’s website, through contact centres, or by appointed travel agents.
The points can also be converted to cash via PointsPay to be spent at the 30 million outlets worldwide, said the statement. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley
- Air freight volumes to grow 17pc in 5 years
- DWC-Emaar in golf centre deal
- UAE group to open Seychelles resort
- Gulf Air marks 1m Beirut passengers
- 80 flights cancelled at London airports over fog
- Etihad mulls investment in Alitalia
- 25 countries set for Bahrain airshow