DAE in tie-up talks with British firm
Dubai, August 26, 2013
Dubai Aerospace Enterprise (DAE) said it is in preliminary talks with leading British multinational aviation services company BBA Aviation for a possible alliance of certain units of its business.
The London-headquartered BBA Aviation is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
DAE is a globally-recognized aerospace company specialising in maintenance, repair and overhaul (MRO) services, aircraft completions and aircraft leasing.
The company operates in four continents and employs over 3,700 people.
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad announces new appointments
- Etihad expands India operations
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct