Etihad appoints general manager for Yemen
Abu Dhabi, July 24, 2013
Etihad Airways, the national airline of the UAE, has appointed Yahya Ahmed Hussein Al-Robaydi as the its general manager in Yemen.
Al-Robaydi will be responsible for driving commercial results and developing relationships with the travel trade and the corporate customer segment in the country.
Peter Baumgartner, chief commercial officer, said: “Yahya’s experience and expertise, coupled with his proven track record within the industry will enable him to develop and manage the airline’s commercial activities in this new and exciting market.
“I am confident he will play a key role in the successful launch of our new services as we link Sana’a with the rest of Etihad Airways’ global network via Abu Dhabi.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley
- Air freight volumes to grow 17pc in 5 years
- DWC-Emaar in golf centre deal
- UAE group to open Seychelles resort