Domain Bahrain to open on Eid
Manama, July 23, 2013
The Domain Bahrain, a locally owned and operated luxury hospitality brand, will have a soft opening during Eid Al Fitr.
Most of the suites and rooms as well as two of the hotel’s social spaces including Le Sauvage - a grill room and Le Domain featuring cuisine from the South of France - will be available for use.
Located in Manama’s Diplomatic Area, the 36-storey social club and boutique hotel is believed to be a new hospitality concept in the Middle East that focuses on sociability, entertainment and technology.
The Domain’s slogan “stay, work, play” represents the blurring lines between business and leisure. Media, entertainment, technology, style and sociability are all embedded into one luxury, innovative experience, the hotel said in a statement.
The social element will be omnipresent throughout the hotel giving guest the opportunity to stay, eat, work, relax, try new things and meet new friends at The Domain, either as a regular guest or through the club’s membership, it said.
A specially developed app will enable guests and members to customise their experience before and during their stay and to interact with one another via The Domain’s private social platform “The Conversation”.
The emphasis on sociality is further emphasised by the eclectic, reverse-mix of the hotel-club’s dining and entertainment outlets outweighing the room offering, the statement said.
Patrick de Groot, managing director, said: “After our soft opening on the occasion of Eid Al Fitr, we expect to have all our social spaces as well as our Vie Spa and Vie Fitness floors open by September 15.”
With a total of nine social spaces, consisting of restaurants, bars and lounges, the hotel is a destination for food culture, ranging from Japanese, South of France and Basque to Italian-Lebanese. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Yas Island targets German tourist trade
- Sharq Doha unveils Al Dana Garden
- Beacon technology 'ideal' to aviation industry
- Emergency drill to take place at Amman airport
- JA Resorts to launch high-end resort In Maldives
- $5.3bn hotel projects coming up in Saudi
- Hilton appoints new GM for Alexandria hotel
- Air Arabia opens new sales office in Bahrain
- Lufthansa aims high with 'First Class' service
- Emirates launches new service to Boston
- Dubai Airports 'powers down' for green initiative
- City Seasons opens 5-star hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Etihad alert on fog
- Bahrain F1 visa procedures issued
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn