Emirates wins top F&B award
Dubai, July 18, 2013
Dubai-based airline Emirates has been awarded ‘Best Airline Food and Wine’ by the readers of Frequent Business Traveler, an online publication written for and by frequent business travelers.
The Frequent Business Traveller Globe Runner Awards recognise the best airlines, hotel chains, automobile manufacturers, car rental agencies, luggage manufacturers, and travel websites.
Voting was conducted online from January 9 through March 15, and over 110,000 votes were cast by readers.
“At Emirates, we are always in pursuit of excellence and are constantly seeking of ways to deliver the finest product when it comes to hospitality. Food and Beverage are at the core,” said Robin Padgett, Emirates divisional vice president, Catering.
“We are dedicated to offering our customers the finest cuisine in the world using the very best of produce that we can source. We believe that it is these high standards that keep our loyal customers coming back.”
The award was presented at a ceremony at The Penn Club in New York City yesterday (July 17). - TradeArabia News Service.
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare