Emirates wins top F&B award
Dubai, July 18, 2013
Dubai-based airline Emirates has been awarded ‘Best Airline Food and Wine’ by the readers of Frequent Business Traveler, an online publication written for and by frequent business travelers.
The Frequent Business Traveller Globe Runner Awards recognise the best airlines, hotel chains, automobile manufacturers, car rental agencies, luggage manufacturers, and travel websites.
Voting was conducted online from January 9 through March 15, and over 110,000 votes were cast by readers.
“At Emirates, we are always in pursuit of excellence and are constantly seeking of ways to deliver the finest product when it comes to hospitality. Food and Beverage are at the core,” said Robin Padgett, Emirates divisional vice president, Catering.
“We are dedicated to offering our customers the finest cuisine in the world using the very best of produce that we can source. We believe that it is these high standards that keep our loyal customers coming back.”
The award was presented at a ceremony at The Penn Club in New York City yesterday (July 17). - TradeArabia News Service.
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief