Mazagan Beach offers target GCC tourists
El Jadida, Morocco, July 14, 2013
Mazagan Beach and Golf Resort, a leading tourism destination in Morocco, has launched Ramadan offers with special focus on family tourists from the GCC.
The resort’s offer starts at $110 per person per night based on double occupancy along with Iftar for one in an Arabian ambiance. It also incorporates complimentary access for children, said a statement.
It has also unveiled its 2013 family summer packages, which includes a 4-night stay by paying for 3 nights, and stay 7-night stay by paying for 5 nights, plus extra benefits, it said.
Located 90 km south of Casablanca in El Jadida, the resort is a coastal destination resort overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. Set around a magnificent internal courtyard, the resort’s 500 rooms boast views of the ocean, lagoons, golf course, landscaped gardens and a stunning swimming pool in the centre.
It also has a variety of restaurants and bars, a nightclub designed by Jeffrey Beers, a spa, a wide range of sport and leisure activities and one of the largest conference centres in the region, said the statement. - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- 25 countries set for Bahrain airshow
- Air Arabia launches all new website
- Abu Dhabi plans permanent cruise terminal
- ME to top global air passenger demand
- Britain eases visas rules for Emiratis
- Travelport-Hertz workshops update travel firms
- Airbus confirms $4.4bn Kuwait Airways order
- Emirates names key commercial ops official
- Bahrain airport parking is streamlined
- Etihad announces new appointments