Concorde Cairo wins excellence award
Cairo, July 2, 2013
Concorde El Salam Hotel in Cairo won a ‘Certificate of Excellence’ for the year from Trip Advisor, a travel website.
The award is reserved for hotel properties attaining excellence in hospitality and those that consistently achieve outstanding traveller reviews on the site, said a statement.
The criteria for the award include an overall rating of four or higher out of a possible five over the past 12 months, besides a high volume of reviews, it said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley
- Air freight volumes to grow 17pc in 5 years
- DWC-Emaar in golf centre deal
- UAE group to open Seychelles resort