Air Arabia wins low-cost airline award
Manama, July 1, 2013
Sharjah-based carrier Air Arabia has been named the ‘Best Low-Cost Airline, Middle East’, at the Skytrax World Airline Awards 2013, held as part of the Paris Air Show.
The award recognises the airline’s commitment to providing the best quality, low cost travel for airline passengers in the region, said a statement.
“We are honoured to be named as the Middle East’s Best Low-Cost Airline by Skytrax, particularly because it is voted for by our customers,” said Adel Ali, group CEO. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- 25 countries set for Bahrain airshow
- Air Arabia launches all new website
- Abu Dhabi plans permanent cruise terminal
- ME to top global air passenger demand
- Britain eases visas rules for Emiratis
- Travelport-Hertz workshops update travel firms
- Airbus confirms $4.4bn Kuwait Airways order
- Emirates names key commercial ops official
- Bahrain airport parking is streamlined
- Etihad announces new appointments