Vida Downtown Dubai opens doors
Dubai, June 27, 2013
Emaar Hospitality Group has opened the Vida Downtown Dubai targeting young business executives, entrepreneurs, and leisure travellers.
The redesigned hotel is set opposite Souk Al Bahar and in close proximity to Burj Khalifa and The Dubai Mall.
The hotel provides Middle Eastern and international cuisine and an array of beverages at its ‘3inOne’ restaurant, ‘Stage 2’ lounge with a live DJ, ‘Toko’, a restaurant serving Japanese dishes, and ‘La Serre’, a Parisian boulangerie, said a statement.
The outlet aims to set new standards in ‘green hospitality,’ as a paper-less hotel, with all room service orders being taken on HITV, it said.
It features an outdoor swimming pool and 156 rooms fitted with flat-screen televisions, complimentary high-speed internet access, 24-hour room service, and tea and coffee facilities, besides a fitness centre and four conference rooms, it added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport
- EU awaits surge in UAE corporate travellers