Vida Downtown Dubai opens doors
Dubai, June 27, 2013
Emaar Hospitality Group has opened the Vida Downtown Dubai targeting young business executives, entrepreneurs, and leisure travellers.
The redesigned hotel is set opposite Souk Al Bahar and in close proximity to Burj Khalifa and The Dubai Mall.
The hotel provides Middle Eastern and international cuisine and an array of beverages at its ‘3inOne’ restaurant, ‘Stage 2’ lounge with a live DJ, ‘Toko’, a restaurant serving Japanese dishes, and ‘La Serre’, a Parisian boulangerie, said a statement.
The outlet aims to set new standards in ‘green hospitality,’ as a paper-less hotel, with all room service orders being taken on HITV, it said.
It features an outdoor swimming pool and 156 rooms fitted with flat-screen televisions, complimentary high-speed internet access, 24-hour room service, and tea and coffee facilities, besides a fitness centre and four conference rooms, it added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria
- Gulf Air launches loyalty promotion
- Hala Abu Dhabi launches tours, safaris
- Kenya starts work on $654m airport project
- Gulf Air wins top eContent award
- Dubai fund ICD buys landmark Atlantis hotel
- Qatar Airways to launch Dallas/Fort Worth route
- Ritz-Carlton Bahrain appoints new sales chief