Kenya Airways launches flights to Jeddah
Jeddah, June 9, 2013
Kenya Airways has commenced flights from Nairobi to Jeddah, the third Middle East destination for the airline.
Kenya Airways will operate the route twice a week, every Tuesday and Saturday on an Embraer 90 with a 12/86 seating capacity across two cabins, said a statement.
Abraham Joseph, area manager, Middle East, Eastern Europe, Indian Sub-continent and North Africa, Kenya Airways, said: “Jeddah is an important trading partner for several African and European countries and as an airline it is an important destination for us because of its economic importance as well as being the gateway to the Holy City of Makkah.
“Through the commencement of this flight we will also be able to serve pilgrims across Africa during the Haj season.” - TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct
- Travelport appoints online business head
- Saudi cargo plane veers off runway in Nigeria