Turkish Airlines, Booking.com in benefits tie-up
Istanbul, May 30, 2013
Turkish Airlines, the flag carrier of the country, and Booking.com, a leader in online travel booking, have partnered to provide online bookings with guaranteed best prices at nearly 300,000 hotels around the world.
Turkish Airlines now provides access to a worldwide selection of hotels, apartments, villas and B&B’s at the best rates available, enabling all Turkish Airlines passengers to find and book their perfect accommodation solution directly from the Turkish Airlines website turkishairlines.com.
Passengers can arrange their entire itinerary through a single website and have the confidence that both Turkish Airlines and Booking.com are providing top quality service and convenience. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad announces new appointments
- Etihad expands India operations
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct