Malta, 100th country destination for Turkish Airlines
Istanbul, May 27, 2013
Turkish Airlines, which operates the world’s fourth largest flight network, has launched flights to Malta, its 100th country destination.
The national carrier of Turkey said travellers from 32 of its Middle East destinations can fly via Istanbul to the charming Mediterranean Island of Malta.
To celebrate the launch, the airline is offering a special round trip fare of 99 euros ($128) from Istanbul to Malta International Airport, inclusive of taxes, fees and surcharges.
Flights will operate thrice-a-week on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Saturdays, said a statement from the Turkish carrier.
Malta, and its sister islands Gozo and Comino, offer a holiday seekers paradise with an abundance of historical riches, sandy beaches and stunning natural scenery. -TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad announces new appointments
- Etihad expands India operations
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc
- Self-service check-in soon at Kuwait airport
- Gulf Air launches flight to Al Maktoum airport
- Jazeera Airways tops on-time performance
- Jumeirah inks Oman luxury resort deal
- Ritz unveils big Qatar National Day offer
- Mideast airlines top global traffic growth in Oct