Air Arabia's Q1 net profit rises 20pc
Dubai, May 13, 2013
Budget airline Air Arabia , UAE's only publicly-listed carrier, reported a 20 percent rise in first quarter net profit, it said on Monday.
The Sharjah-based airline made a net profit of 59 million dirhams ($16.06 million), compared with 49 million dirhams in the same period in 2012, it said in a statement.
Revenue for the quarter rose 22 percent to 722 million dirhams, Air Arabia said, adding passenger traffic during the period was up 18 percent. – Reuters
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- GCC takes on the Caribbean in big cruise tourism war
- Etihad finace head wins top award
- Turkish Airlines boosts Africa network
- New Holiday Inn hotel opens in Mauritius
- Abu Dhabi Aviation to get latest Bell helicopter
- Gulf Hotels Group plans new spa complex
- Starwood joins hands with Bentley
- Air freight volumes to grow 17pc in 5 years
- DWC-Emaar in golf centre deal
- UAE group to open Seychelles resort