Al Bustan to host Thai Master Chef
Dubai, April 30, 2013
Al Bustan Rotana Dubai will host Chef Nooror Somany Steppe, Thai Master Chef and co-founder of the world-renowned chain of Blue Elephant restaurants, for a special visit to showcase Thailand’s culinary heritage from May 5 to 9.
Chef Steppe has made a remarkable name both internationally and in her home country, Thailand. Her years of experience and in-depth knowledge of Thai cuisine and culture have led her to create some of the nation’s most innovative and fresh new dishes, yet retaining their authentic Thai taste, a statement from Al Bustan said.
On May 8, the restaurant will also host an exciting and classy gala dinner to celebrate the chef’s visit and the distinct authenticity of royal Thai cuisine.
Food enthusiasts will also have the unique chance of attending a special cooking class on May 6 and 9 May as Steppe shares her techniques and secrets in preparing the most authentic Thai dishes, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Oman Air appoints GSA for Turkey
- $40bn investment in Gulf airports likely
- Celebrity chef to open restaurant at InterContinental
- FRHI appoints wellness vice president
- Dubai, Abu Dhabi hotels top performance
- Malaysia Airlines jet presumed crashed, 239 onboard
- BA rolls out special Mother's Day fares
- Etihad says majority of stranded passengers sent home
- Malaysian jet search team spots 'column of smoke'
- Turkish Airlines revenue surges 27pc in 2013
- GCC airlines defend female cabin crew policies
- Malaysian flight 'presumed crashed' over China
- Qatar Airways likely to buy more A380s
- Malaysia Airlines jet goes missing over China
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas