Al Bustan to host Thai Master Chef
Dubai, April 30, 2013
Al Bustan Rotana Dubai will host Chef Nooror Somany Steppe, Thai Master Chef and co-founder of the world-renowned chain of Blue Elephant restaurants, for a special visit to showcase Thailand’s culinary heritage from May 5 to 9.
Chef Steppe has made a remarkable name both internationally and in her home country, Thailand. Her years of experience and in-depth knowledge of Thai cuisine and culture have led her to create some of the nation’s most innovative and fresh new dishes, yet retaining their authentic Thai taste, a statement from Al Bustan said.
On May 8, the restaurant will also host an exciting and classy gala dinner to celebrate the chef’s visit and the distinct authenticity of royal Thai cuisine.
Food enthusiasts will also have the unique chance of attending a special cooking class on May 6 and 9 May as Steppe shares her techniques and secrets in preparing the most authentic Thai dishes, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Mideast to top global air passenger demand
- Britain eases visas rules for Emiratis
- Travelport-Hertz workshops update travel firms
- Airbus confirms $4.4bn Kuwait Airways order
- Emirates names key commercial ops official
- Bahrain airport parking is streamlined
- Etihad announces new appointments
- Etihad expands India operations
- UAE hotel group launches Abu Dhabi project
- Jordan passenger traffic up 14pc