Golden Sands eyes Saudi travel market
Dubai, April 22, 2013
Golden Sands Hotel Apartments, part of A A Al Moosa Enterprises, will aim to increase its share of the Saudi market by participating in the upcoming Riyadh Travel Fair.
The fifth edition of the event is taking place from April 23 to 26 at four Seasons Hotel.
Saudi Arabia is one of the most important markets for Golden Sands Hotel Apartments and by participating in events held in the country, the group hopes to reach a wider market and attract more Saudi visitors to Dubai.
The Riyadh Travel Fair is considered as a significant annual event where leading travel and tourism companies in Saudi Arabia and Gulf countries gather to introduce their products, services and activities. It also opens investment opportunities for companies in the tourism, travel and hospitality sectors.
Mohammed Khoori, general manager, Golden Sands Hotel Apartments, said: “The GCC market is one of our strongest markets especially the Saudi market which has a very good demand on hotel apartments.”
“Travellers from Saudi often travel with their families and with the coming holiday vacation we want to promote Dubai as the ideal destination for them and Golden Sands Hotel Apartments as the perfect accommodation during their stay. We are pleased with the positive feedback from our participation in different exhibitions in the region and we hope to increase our share and get more visitors from the GCC especially from Saudi Arabia this year.”
The team of Golden Sands will meet with existing partners to strengthen the relationship and meet with new and potential ones to forge partnerships.
The group will highlight the hotel apartments and its key features such as the spacious and tastefully furnished rooms, convenient location, best facilities and services at affordable rates, a statement said.
Located in Bur Dubai, Golden Sands Hotel Apartments offers over 600 accommodation units in configuration of studios, two-room studios, executive suites, one, two and three bedroom apartments. – TradeArabia News Service
More Travel, Tourism & Hospitality Stories
- Etihad in move to clear flights backlog
- Tourism industry emerges from downturn
- Airbus orders more frequent A380 checks
- Dubai Mall stand offers air safety tips
- Elaf Group plans new hotel in Makkah
- UPDATE: Abu Dhabi airport starts operation
- Qatar Airways mulls options on 3 extra A380s
- RAK features 9 travel firms at ITB Berlin
- Etihad names Patrick Vieira guest ambassador
- Lufthansa to offer Premium Economy Class
- Ras Al Khaimah TDA appoints new CEO
- Abu Dhabi flights hit by 'technical failure'
- Egypt urges Germany to ease travel advisory
- Qatar Airways to get 3 A380s in June
- Paramount eyes expansion in region
- All EU citizens exempt from pre-entry UAE visas
- Sofitel to open in Downtown Dubai
- Women’s role in aviation focus for summit
- Turkish, Singapore Airlines expand codeshare
- Global air passenger traffic up 7.8pc in Jan
- Hilton to open 41-storey hotel in Pearl-Qatar
- Graffiti area at the Great Wall
- Dubai hotels welcome 11m guests
- Wyndham signs for 4th hotel in Turkey
- Mideast carriers top global air freight growth
- IFA Hotels unveils fresh brand identity
- Turkish Airlines launches Rotterdam flights
- RJ to operate Amman-Kuwait twice daily
- JCDecaux unveils digital screens at Dubai airport
- EU awaits surge in UAE corporate travellers